Snowmass Village Free Summer Concerts
Summer is right around the corner and it’s time to start planning for Aspen Snowmass summer vacations! Like every summer since 1994 Snowmass Village is putting on their free summer concert series where top musicians come and play at the base of Snowmass Mountain, for free! This great summer event is not to be missed. This summer Snowmass Village has put together a fantastic line up, here are some of our favorites:
- Hot Buttered Rum: A Colorado favorite, Hot Buttered Rum is described as a “progressive bluegrass band” and they shred! They will be kicking off the Snowmass Village Free Summer Concert Series on June 10th at the base of Snowmass Mountain.
- Ruaile Buaile: Ruaile Buaile, an Irish band formed in 2011, is a four-piece modern day Trad/Pop/Folk group from Offaly in the heart of Ireland. Their uniquely traditional sound will be a fantastic addition to the Snowmass Village Free Summer Concert Series! Ruaile Buaile will be playing on August 4th at 6:30 PM at the base of Snowmass Mountain.
- Otis Taylor Band: Touted as “the most relevant blues artist of our time” by Guitar Player magazine Otis Taylor should not be missed! Known for a mix of raw roots sounds and powerfully emotive lyrics the Otis Taylor Band will put on a great night! Otis Taylor Band will be playing on August 17th at 6:30 PM at the base of Snowmass Mountain.
- 90’s Night Glow Show: Although this isn’t technically an artist or musician the 90’s Night Glow Show is sure to be a blast! Featuring hot air balloons, teen spirit and 90’s costumes this is a fantastic event to dance and enjoy years gone by! The 90’s Night Glow Show will be September 9th at 7:45 PM at the base of Snowmass Mountain.
- Kids: At select shows kids can enjoy the Family Fun Zone. Look for information on the concert schedule.
- Food & Drink: Food and drinks are sold on sight, no outside alcohol permitted on site.
- Parking: Free parking at the Brush Creek Lot and the Town Park Station. Free shuttles at Town Park every 10 minutes on concert nights.
- Capitol Peak Lodge: Located at the base of Snowmass Village this is a perfect lodging option to enjoy the Snowmass Village Free Summer Concert Series!
- County Club Townhomes: These delightful townhomes are located a few minutes from Snowmass and offer a quieter option for those that want to enjoy the music, but not all night!
- Stonebridge Inn: From the grand entry to the handsomely appointed guests rooms the Stonebridge Inn is a delightful lodge just steps away from Snowmass village.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at 888.649.5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.